Kon Nedanovski | CEO | Head Mechanic
Right from the beginning, in 1998, K-Line Mobile Mechanics strive to be different to any other ordinary mechanic’s business.
Throughout the company’s growth and evolution, to their current position, they have constantly sought to solve the traditional problems of car service and repair for their customers.
K-Line Mobile Mechanics today remains a 100% Australian-owned and operated company with a genuine belief that taking care of your car, fast, hassle-free and very cost effective is a happy recipe.
They have served thousands of satisfied customers, and built a solid base of people who enjoy the convenience of mobile mechanical workshops for their everyday servicing and repairs, as well as for breakdowns.
What is the K-Line Mobile Mechanics difference?
At K-Line Mobile Mechanics they believe that their service represents all of their customer’s highest hopes and most stringent expectations for car service;
K-Line Mobile Mechanics is the ultimate in convenience, friendly service, expertise and pricing that is both competitive and gives control to the customer. They do this through:
- Their standard 12 month/20,000km, warranty on all parts and labour
- Offering written estimates before any work commences, putting you in control of what your repairs cost
- Their on-site service, which saves you time, taxi fares and towing fees
- Using only high-quality parts
- Furnishing their vans with the full range of tools and equipment needed to perform almost any repair on site.
- Allowing you to see what work is being done on your car – no being ushered out of the workshop.
- Working 6 days a week and employing a large number of skilled mechanics to do your car service and repairs usually within 24 hours of your booking.
- Offering full mechanical services – They organise everything for you.
- Keeping their prices competitive. They do not charge for travel time, only for ordinary labour time.
- Not ONLY a breakdown service; K-Line Mobile Mechanics is equipped to do all standard car servicing, non-urgent repairs and diagnostics.
- Each of their skilled mechanics is an employee, dedicated to K-Line Mobile Mechanics strict quality standards and trained to provide impeccable customer service.
- Their service represents value for money; you can factor in aspects like time savings, convenience, eliminating towing fees for breakdowns.
- The confidence that their nationwide warranty will cover any problems with repairs.
- Keeping their prices competitive. They do not charge for travel time.
What doesn’t K-Line Mobile Mechanics do?
- Not a contracting firm.
- Not an automotive club – you do not have to pay yearly fees. You will only pay for the work you need.
Motor Industry Association Memberships
K-Line Mobile Mechanics is a member of the VACC and IAME industry association, and conforms to their respective codes of conduct at all times.
Suppliers and Trade Partners
K-Line Mobile Mechanics uses the highest quality, most reliable parts in your car repairs.
Guys here fixed my car with a no fuss approach. They were very transparent with pricing and gave me No BS advice. I highly recommend their service. Honesty is key
February 1, 2017