Frequently Asked Questions…
Will I know how much the car service or car repair will end up or will I get a big surprise?
• Before K-Line Mobile Mechanics commence any work, the mechanic will show you a written estimate of work required and associated costs – you are always in control of the cost and will not get a nasty surprise.
Do I have to pay on the day of the job and how can I pay?
• Yes. Payment needs to be made at the completion of the job. We accept EFTPOS, all major Credit Cards incl Fleetcard, MotorPass and MotorCharge.
What is the warranty on your work?
• All our services and repairs are fully guaranteed work – not just a patch up to get you going – Please click through to WARRANTY and get all the facts.
Can K-Line Mobile Mechanics do all Car Repairs?
• Yes – We are equipped and ready to perform most car repairs or service on site – please CLICK HERE for more details.
Does K-Line Mobile Mechanics do repairs as well as services?
• Of course, we have fully equipped mobile workshops and a service centre located at 251 Princess Hwy, Dandenong, Victoria and only employ fully qualified and highly trained technicians.
Click here Car Repairs to find out more.
Are your technicians qualified?
• Yes we only employ fully qualified technicians that have been in the trade for 4 years or more. K-Line Mobile Mechanics also continues their training with internal and external training courses. We do train some apprentices to help the trade but it’s the mechanics in control of working on your car.
Are your workers contractors or employees?
• All of K-Line Mobile Mechanics staff are Employees and not contractors. They operate company vans to meet and provide the high customer standards of K-Line Mobile Mechanics.
Do you need to be a member?
• No. K-Line Mobile Mechanics isn’t a club. We are a professional service and repair company. No ongoing membership fees – you only pay as you need us.
How soon can a technician come to me?
• We can usually organise same or next business day bookings. You can email or call (03) 9794 0377 to arrange an arrival time. The earlier you call or email the better.
What are your operating hours?
• 8.00am through to 4.30pm.
Do you work Saturdays?
• Yes. K-Line Mobile Mechanics technicians come to you for car service or repair 6 days a week – Monday to Saturday. Due to the extra costs of Saturday overtime, there is a $29 surcharge for any job booked in for a Saturday.
Do you work Public Holidays?
• Yes and No. We are closed on Christmas and Boxing Day, New Years Day, Good Friday Saturday and Easter Sunday and Anzac Day. However on other national or local public holidays we are open with a limited crew.
Please call (03) 9794 0377 to confirm our hours of operation if your need repair or service on your car. There is a $29 surcharge for any job booked in on a public holiday.